Regarding the outcome of the election, I couldn't have said it better myself then Renee at myspecialks.blogspot.com:
GOD IS STILL ON HIS THRONE! HE IS NOT SURPRISED BY THIS! (Psalm 47:8God reigns over the nations; God is seated on his holy throne.)
It is so true. I had a peace about this whole thing. I did get nervous today as I began to imagine placing my vote, I prayed and hard. Each time I have prayed, I just felt OK, until today. However, when I read Renee's post, I felt at peace again because she spoke truth.
I'm still afraid of what this all means. Did our nations make a good choice? Did they make the right choice? What is too come? No one REALLY knows. But HE knows. Here is some more truth I find VERY comforting.
Let us consider this verse: Hebrews 12:2 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
No matter what you voted, or what you think let us do this, let us FIX OUR EYES ON JESUS. Do not fret about the man that man put in leadership, focus on the HOLY ONE On the throne above all thrones.
This is what I know for sure:
GOD IS MY REFUGE,
God is my strength,
He is my ever present help in time of need
My comfort,
My shelter
A strong tower
Psams 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 91:2I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 62:8 Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.
2nd samuel 22:3
He is a HEALER, and he can use ANYONE to heal our nation, and our world.
He knows the plans.
I know the plans I have for you says the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future.... Jeremiah 29:11
For everything there is a time and a season.
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to uproot. A time to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and a time to build up. A time to weep and a time to laugh. A time to mourn and a time to dance. A time to scatter stones and a time to gather them. A time to embrace and a time to refrain. A time to search and a time to give up. A time to keep and a time to throw away. A time to tear and a time to mend. A time to be silent and a time to speak. A time to love and a time to hate. A time for war and a time for peace (Ecclesiastes 3: 1-9)
I trust God as my leader, and I will back up the leaders HE ultimately places with prayer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment