Friday, November 21, 2008

Favortie Foto Friday # 23: For crying out loud

I was remarkably surprised at how hard it was to find crying pictures...and I'm the kind of person that doesn't delete bad pictures before uploading them. Hm. Here are some I did manage to find: After you get done looking at all the sour faces, please pray for my Dad, as he was diagnosed with cancer this week. I've written blogs about the details we know so far.

Poor Ruby and had her first bee stings :(
Davis wasn't a big fan of grass
This isn't really a crying face. It's a funny story actually. Caleb went through this aweful whining stage. I started being silly about it. I would get this funny voice and say "EH HEH HEH" really loud. Then I'd say "stop whinning". Pretty soon he started making this face, a similar sound and saying "no whinny". He got to where I could say "caleb, show my your whine" and he would do this. It cracked me up!
My little buddy Gabriel wasn't too happy when I got him up from his nap and he realized Mama was no where to be seen. This is the look I got.
And of course, brand new princess never like to wait for their food.

No comments: