This is my ADORABLE nephew. My mom had these pictures taken, he is 9 months old, and 18 pds. I don't get to see him often, I only see him when my Mom has him. My sister relationship with Christ is rough, she has much anger and bitterness, she has chosen to discontinue a relationship with me at the present time. I don't really blame her, I had to make some hard choices that I felt were in the best interest for all, and I know even though they were sought out prayerfully and I know it was the right choices, she still got hurt. I also know I'm not perfect and have said things that were sinful. I'm not so good with my keeping my tongue in line, at least not when it comes to my family.My Mom had my nephew today and I got to spend some sweet moments with him. He "hugs", he babbles a lot, and his blue eyes melt my heart. I didn't realize how much I missed him until I held him, I wanted to cry, and I just kept hugging him close. I could tell he no longer recognizes me.
He is still delayed physically, although getting stronger all the time. He rolls over now. He is starting to sit but tips over frequently enough as to be considered delayed. He is trying to do the "tummy scoot" crawl, especially when he aims for a cool toy. He LOVES my moms dog. She has been toting her dog around with her a lot, he is about 10 pds, and he will climb on the car seat and lay across my nephews feet. My nephew smiles at him, pets him, and talks to him, it's so funny to watch. He loves his fruits, and not so much his green veggies (go figure). We are trying to get him to say "nanna" to refer to my Mom.
I hope it's not too long until I see this angel again!!!!!
2 comments:
Oh he is so cute, Violet! I'm sorry that your sister isn't talking to you any more. That must really hurt. But I bet that in time she will forgive you. It will take time. :) Zackery is sure cute! You're right, he's very delayed, but it sounds like he is getting stronger with trying to tummy scoot.
Love hearing from you!!!
Sarah
He is so adorable! It would be fun to see him again soon, maybe your mom could come by sometime when she has him. The boys could play. I will continue praying for your family. I am sure that it is very hard to have everyone divided up the way it is right now.
Dear Jesus, please restore this family, please repair the years of hurt and brokenness. Please bring each person to you and help them to grow together to bring You all the glory, Please carry Violet through this difficult time when nothing makes sense. Amen
Post a Comment