Sunday, November 23, 2008

Top 10 names

A young girl has a heart similar to mine! She started a MEME of FUTURE names for your children! For a hopeless romantic who has been dreaming of her kids since she was 4, I've had many, many names picked out. Here are my top 10 to date:

1. Lydia Krystine (God picked this name out for my first daughter)

2. Jedidiah Moses (Jed for short, and what little boy does not want to me a little Jedi?)

3. Andrew Christopher

4. Johanna Ruth

5. Elijah Jacob

6. Elliana Marie (Little Elly!)

7. Rose Emily

8. Lilly Katherine

9. Benjamin David

10. Emerson Nathaniel

3 comments:

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Hi there,

Lily Claire was almost Lily Katherine :) My personal favorite...

Miss Serenity said...

Cute names, Violet! I like Lilly Katherine and Elliana Marie the best, I think. Thanks for participating!

Serenity

Alicia.Powers said...

I really, really, really like Emerson Nathaniel.